What Do You Need For Office Cleaning?
A clean office gives a good first impression to customers. It is also essential that employees work in a sanitary environment that’s well kept. To clean the office some essential industrial cleaning supplies are needed. They include the following:
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Plastic Buckets
- Broom & Dustpan
- Sponge Mop
- Trash Bags
- Rubber Gloves
- Dust Towels
- Cleaning Supply Cart
- Brillo Pads
- Mold & Mildew Cleaner
- Glass cleaner
- Disinfectant Wipes
- Newspapers or Coffee Filters (for streak-free window cleaning!)
- Cleaning Towels – For General Surface Cleaning
- Air Freshener
- Wood Polish
- Stainless Steel Cleaning Polish or Powder
- Lysol or Other Floor Cleaning Solutions
Besides the industrial cleaning supplies, you would also need to keep an office cleaning schedule. Now, if you are in charge of the cleaning of your office (rather than via a professional cleaning service), you need a schedule. This will contain a cleaning schedule with required duties, along with the individual or group of people that is responsible for that duty.
Another thing you need to take note of for your office cleaning is paying close attention to public areas in the office. These are areas where everyone can see and have access to. So, ensure that you do the following:
- Dust the tables
- Clean the office windows
- Empty the garbage
- Ensure the floors are properly mopped, vacuumed, and swept
- Clean the area in front of the business and check for trash daily.
- Keep the reception area clean and free of clutter
- If there are plants in the reception area, keep healthy and remove all dead plants.
Do not forget the office bathroom
It’s easy to ignore the bathrooms but it is one area where cleanliness is not negotiable. To keep your office bathroom you need to ensure that the following is done every day, you should do the following:
- Wipe the mirrors and sinks
- Ensure that the toilet and toilet bowls are scrubbed clean
- Mop the floor and remove garbage
- Refill toilet tissue, paper towels, and hand soap
Also, remember to clean the kitchen area and the break rooms with your industrial cleaning supplies. The kitchen area and the break rooms are typically busy because employees love to go there to unwind, and have lunch. So, it is easy for germs to spread. Put these office spaces as a priority and do the following every day:
- Wash the dishes and put them away
- Clean the countertops daily
- Discard old and bad food items
- Remove expired foods and drinks out of the refrigerator.